Monday, February 23, 2015

Illustration: Marvel Villains

Marvel Villains by Patrick Brown


This is an awesome piece of art by Patrick Brown that shows most of the villains from the Marvel movies of the past 5 years or more, taking a break and hanging out at a local bar which seems to be run by Stan Lee!
"I've been eager to get this one posted up, it's taken a loooong time to create! I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time, I was inspired by the idea my brother-in-law Joel had of putting all the villains together in one picture, so I thought what better way to do it than giving them some bonding time at their local club, Stan's Bar! I would also like to give credit to one of my best mates and oldest friends, Brent Jago, who helped me with some of the cool ideas.

I've thrown in most of the villains from the Marvel movies of the past 5 years or more, take a look and see if you can recognize them all and what movie they're from. ALSO look closely and you will find a lot of items that tie into other characters and heroes. CAN YOU SPOT THEM ALL! Dun dun dunnnnn...

In a few days I will update this post with a complete list of the villains and what you can find here. Please leave your comments, the most accurate will receive a high-quality version of this piece to get printed!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...